1. All that you can think off, and also:
2. Figured lining clapboard
3. Ornamental panels
4. An ornamental flooring board
5. A parquet
6. A figured plinth
7. Ornamental dressings for windows, doors, hoods, fire places
9. Ornamental furniture elements
CNC woodworking four-sider planers "Uzor" (Pattern) created for four-sider boards, bars, creation of complex profile, and also deriving of relief surface that gives to use machine repair shops, at furniture plants and other wood-working factories.
Operation principle of cutter head "Uzor" as separate unit, eight methods of an adjustment of an operating program and different variations at replacement of figurate knifes gives unlimited amount of selection of individual figure for deriving the relief surface, and due CNC panel there is an opportunity of multiplies absolutely exact repetition of superimposed figure. Complex profile cutting allows to collect separate fragments in common unique in own way figure that allows you create some thing new.
That is why, CNC woodworking four-sider planers "Uzor" (Pattern) will allow you to create exclusive absolutely unique workpieces.
*** Temporary off the market.
* - all training, you can pass on industrial base of company Artel LTD, free-of-charge.
* - starting-up and adjustment works by us are carried out free-of-charge (without taking into account traveling and living expenses)
* - conditions of payment: 50% in a advance, 50% before shipment
* - production time 60 day from of payment
* - warranty period - 12 months
Design and principle of CNC woodworking four-sider planer "Uzor" (Pattern)
CNC woodworking four-sider planer "Uzor" (Pattern) is a five –spindle system, re-entrant. The material is seized on the input of machine by two axles (lower giving and upper pinch) and moves on twirled cutter heads, timbered on spindles. Work pieces nestle to the table of machine by spring-bias rollers and to a parallel fence a clamp bar. It protects preparations from displacement and ensures absence of the vibration in a cutting zone. Readjustment of your machine under other cross-section of an a workpiece is made manually by means of twirl of the mechanism the screw - nut, giving an opportunity to lift (to lower) basic girders, on which pressure rollers and the drive of the upper knife drum are fixed. Machine is controlled by CNC.