Membrane vacuum press MVP-2512 it is intended for laminate doors, kitchen and furniture facades, different furniture units with PVC films and veneer, with the help of heat and vacuum technique system. As result you will receive product with long life use and the same time with elegant and inclusive surface.
This vacuum facing technology also facilitates application of high gloss PVC films without damaging external surfaces. Heating procedure made by tubular electric heater, located on top on vacuum press not far from working aria.
Sequence of operations:
stacking of processable components on work table;
application of PVC film to entire surface of the work zone;
manual moving of the top movable part of the press;
vacuumization of parts and their removal from the work table;
This vacuum pressing technology allows facing kitchen cabinets, doors and various furniture elements with PVC film in 2.5-D planes. Included in the press set is a control panel. It consists of the timer for heating and pressing time, temperature control thermostat, and an emergency shut-off button.
Membrane vacuum press MVP - 2512
Capacity of heaters (kW)
Power consumption at operational temperature (kW)
Power consumption of vacuum station (kW)
Usable area of working table (mm)
Pressure of pressing (kg/sq.m)
* - vacuum press can be completed with rubber membrane
* - all training, you can pass on industrial base of company Artel LTD, free-of-charge.
* - starting-up and adjustment works by us are carried out free-of-charge (without taking into account traveling and living expenses)
* - You can buy our machine for ourdealerlist * - conditions of payment: 50% in a advance, 50% before shipment
* - production time 30 - 45 day from of payment
* - warranty period - 12 months